What is Yoga Nidra?
- Yoga Nidra is a sleep-based mediation technique that enables participants to effortlessly disengage the thinking or anxious mind and release the full healing potential of the body. In other words, “Yoga Nidra helps you switch off your thoughts and fully relax”
- Yoga Nidra uses a series of guided breath, body and awareness techniques to help you find deep restoration
Benefits of Yoga Nidra include:
- Helps to counteract the effects of a lack of sleep (insomnia)
- Decreased anxiety, depression, muscle tension, and cardiac stress
- Gives participants more energy and sharper clarity of mind and improves problem solving
- Improved cognitive function, motor skills and balance
- Trains the mind to dis-engage from stress-producing thoughts
- Profoundly restores excess tension in the body, preventing stress-related disease at the source
How are sessions delivered?
- Sessions are delivered in 30 or 45 minute time slots as stand-alone classes as part of our normal timetable or can be combined with yoga sessions to create specific packages of 60 or 90 minutes
- Private and group sessions can also be provided on-site or in our boutique studios by our highly qualified teachers